All Questions about "Toddler: 18m - 24m"

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > স্তন্যপান করানো

How can I stop breast feeding of my 1 1/2 year child....as I have to start my job again

0 উত্তর

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > শিশুর স্বাস্থ্য

Hii.. My baby girl I s now 2years 2month.. And we did 2nd time blade her hair.. But now some gray hair is found on her head. I am so worried

Hey dear dont worry its normal if you want you can do yhat one more time...but try ti give vitamin e rich food....n its heppend with so many babies.

1 উত্তর

my baby is 2.8 year He had a cough in cheast not easy to give medicine. Any home remedies

0 উত্তর

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > সেলেব পেরেন্টিং

My Daughter is karate kid , which oil is best for her leg massage

0 উত্তর

How to stop tooth declay for 2 year old baby

Ask to dentist asap

2 উত্তর

Hello lovely mothers, I saw two white hair in my 1.8 year old baby boy. Request you to let me know is it because of some vitamin deficiency or something else. Also what should I add in his diet to stop this. Thanks, Deepika

Please give vitamin E rich food

1 উত্তর

Hey lovely momies.... I saw two white hair in my 1.8 years baby. I am using gonses baby shampoo for head wash.Request you to let me know is it because of some vitamin deficiency or something else? What should I add in his diet to stop this. Thanks Deepika

Yes it's lack of vitamins.please add curry leave n vitamin E food.

1 উত্তর

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > শিশুর বৃদ্ধি

मेरी बेटी के बाल पे डैंड्रफ हो गया है उसका फेवरेट शेम्पू जानसन है वो कुछ और यूस नहीं करने देती। which is best solution for this case in dandruff

Thanks a lot

2 উত্তর

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > শিশুর বৃদ্ধি

My baby is 18 months.she is not all standing up by herself.we r so much tension.she is active.she can hold my fingers and get up..she climbing cots steps sofa..she is mostly crawling with her knees only all d day..

It's showing vitamin D difficiency no need to worry just consult with doc

1 উত্তর

টডলার: ১৮ - ২৪মাস > শিশুর যত্ন

Low hemoglobin level symptoms in 18 month old baby boy.

0 উত্তর

Have a Question related to Toddler: 18m - 24m?

Get tried & tested tips & home remedies from verified Moms!